Meeting with Shri A.N. Rai OSD to Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) 10/01/2018:


a) GS, president met Shri A.N. Rai OSD to Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) and discussed regarding implementation of 3rd PRC in BSNL and revision of pension. OSD to Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) after detailed discussions appreciated our concern and mentioned that he will discuss the matter with the concern officers in DoT for an early decision in the matter and will bring in the kind notice of Hon'ble MOSC (I/C).

b) Creation of tower subsidiary and appointment of CMD:-
GS, president expressed their concern against the creation of tower subsidiary and appointment of CMD from DoT. OSD to Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) mentioned that he will discuss the matter with Hon'ble MOSC (I/C) and will apprised him our concern. He also advised us to meet the Hon'ble MOSC(I/C) and discuss the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment